Wednesday 27 January 2010

1 Happy Day :)



27th Jan... 27th Jan 2010.. from 8.20 A.M. - 8.20 P.M.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

As this day started well, I thought, I should start keeping my BLOG updated on regular basis.
Lets see how far does it go.

So, what happened today is, in morning, when I woke up,(usually I get up..suddenly..looking out for watch..but today I wake up..on my own...woohoo..),our maid had came.
She has troubled us in this month,("tortured" will be better word I guess, I should use)and asked for Month's pay.
We usually pay her on 25-26 but as those were holidays, we were SLEEPING like DEAD in her usual working hours.
She demanded more money, giving allegations that usually no one works in such small amount that we pay her every month (hamesha ka naatak & all.. :P)
I was in different mood, and I asked her why she haven't informed us in this month while taking LEAVES???.... so many times in this month and the earlier one too ???..
She bounced back with more stronger voice and more stronger reasons...
1) Someone was ill in her colony, and she need to hospitalize him.
2) Someone died later.. in fact 2 times..(Certainly should be 2 different persons).
3) and I have not missed MANY days...only a few.

now tell me ,what you can say, when some one tell you the mentioned reasons, and especially in louder voice, and especially when you have just WOKE up ??...
I gave her FULL pay, and pocket was empty again ... now the day even have not started :(

So I thought, this will be ANOTHER BAD day...
Then took Mumbai Mirror and turned last 2nd page to see the Forecast "for Scorpions"...spotted few "tough...trouble...temper..." kind of words and gently kept the paper down.
so.. what is next ???... Samsung ??... :P...
thought hard...what should I produce new so that I cannot go to office as it would be "Unavoidable" condition...
sadly..No new thought came.

So.. Started the routine and checked few messages on cell phone and seen some pics.
Suddenly in gallery I spotted 1 beautiful thing..(In my Phone...not of my Flat :P)
1 nice image with caption.. "Motiva..." ...i clicked on it.. it has written "Start finding JOY in Small things, and start your day... Give a smile to yourself when you find a Joyful moment .. each time.. try it.. it works"

Ohh... lets go for a try... this is what I thought.. and started my day.

Came down from building for office and spotted 2-3 children going for school.. given them smile and they returned it back.. I smiled again.. (1+1=2 was the count till now..for smiles :) )
Then...went on the bridge..from where I usually walk alone towards my office (P.S. here USUALLY means ALWAYS)
Wore my sunglasses and now the things started to seem quite soothing.. :)
then came down to regular chai wala and taken the 1st Tea of the day... smiled at him too... so the count went on ..3.. nice :)
Went into office and given 1 another Smile to Security Guard... 4... Went upstairs and now it was my Receptionist who got it from me.. :) .. smile..5..
wow.. HI5.. till now..
then started routine for the Wednesday.. it went off well.. till now..
meanwhile.. I have given/exchanged/shared my smiles at office boy who brought tea for me,co workers and my Regular Hotel Manager where we daily have lunch..
now the count went ON but I didn't noticed... as I was feeling nice... more relaxed.. and more happy for the day..

so... for the day..1 new thing...and many joyful moments... :)

So nice... I thanked the one who has uploaded this image on Web...then to my office for the internet they have given.. then to Mozilla for Firefox, through which I got it.. then finally a BIG thank to ME.. for spotting it up... :)
WOW.. count got up way high.. :)

Meanwhile... Fedex has won in Q.F. with the Russian.. that brought me smile.. Also God once again made his 45th Test Hundred which in turn helped INDIA to win the 2nd Test again Bangladesh.. (P.S -- GOD= none other that Sachin Tendulkar)

... So that was the day in short for me... full of Smiles.. and it went well...


so learned the thought of the day.. "Share it to gain it!! " ...nice na ??...
That is why I tried 20 mins .. to remember my blog password :P and when it clicked.. I smiled once more.. :)
and I opened Notepad++ to write this off..

so ... this is it .. for the day..
lets see... how 2moro goes....
ohh... I also thought... let it be... will share it next time .. when I will reopen my Notepad++.

So.. this is it.. signing off for the day and this session..
see you around..
Feel free to comment and suggest in here. :)

2 comments:

sumati said...

Hey Da chan lihiles....kip writing...

Shree said...

@Sumati

Hey...Thanks sis.
Stay tuned :)

Post a Comment